Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blog # 6 Abortion Claim

My claim is why is why do some people think that abortion is not immoral.
In my opinion abortion is immoral. Since life beings at conception abortion is liken to be murder as it is the act of taking human life. Abortion is in direct defiance of the commonly accepted idea of the sanctity of human life. I feel that abortions are just selfish, cruel, and just plain wrong. I could not imagine living with the guilt of taking another's life, especially the life of some thing that I created. I can understand that having a baby might ruin someone's life or so they may think but what about the life that you are ruining, when they have an abortion. In a way, it is taking away a piece of them, an apiece that they will never be able to get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment