Sunday, July 11, 2010

Blog # 9 "Bombs Bursting in Air" - Pursuit Of Possessions"

"Bombs Bursting in Air"

1. blind us, like fireworks at the moment of explosion

2. sense of vulnerability began to subside

3. impenetrable bomb shelter

4. feeling of being cocooned within reassuring walls of security and order

5. intertwining threads of joy, pain, and occasional tragedy

6. really tilted my universe was the nakedness of my realization

7. bomb that exploded in Shannon's home sent splinters of shrapnel into ours

8. I found myself shaken to the core of my being

9. bombs in their mist like troops under attack

10. as we grew older the bombs dropped closer

"Pursuit Of Possessions"

1. essential to our well-being

2. fashionable pants

3. inevitable happens

4. shopping expeditions

5. sleek new sports care

6. compulsive need

7. working madly

8. dominate our lives

9. pursuit of material possessions

10. indispensable possessions

No comments:

Post a Comment